Interfaith Hospitality Network of Greater Worcester – Worcester, MA 01602
The Interfaith Hospitality Network of Greater Worcester partners with the faith community in a joint mission to serve and nurture families who are homeless.
- IHN is a community bed shelter and serves families who do not qualify for the state-funded shelter system.
- IHN has no income guidelines; many of our families are working, but can’t afford housing.
- IHN’s primary goals are to assist families in increasing their income and to help them secure permanent housing, while providing a safe place to stay and the critical support services necessary for them to succeed.
- The families receive case management, assistance in securing housing/ employment and critical support services.
- Families develop a budget, save money; attend weekly classes on budgeting, money management, developing employment skills and parenting.
The Interfaith Hospitality Network of Greater Worcester/Friendly House, Inc is seeking a dedicated full time director for this program. Master’s degree preferred; will consider Bachelor’s and 5 years experience in program management, working with homeless families or families in crisis.