The Marketing and Communications Manager creates, implements, and oversees marketing and communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its services, including graphics, print and digital materials, social media, advocacy materials, and press/media opportunities.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in marketing and communications is required.
- Experience with media management, public relations, and social media/website.
- Strong creative writing and critical thinking skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop materials and media for a culturally diverse audience.
- Demonstrated skills in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated skills in use of graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
Interpersonal Relationships/Organizational Expectations:
- Commitment to providing health care to families in a medically underserved community.
- Willingness to be flexible in the development of new methods of health service delivery.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a highly confidential manner.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, with patients, families, visitors, co-workers, health care professionals, funders and other regulatory agencies.
- Bilingual in English and another language appropriate to the health center’s patient population preferred, but not required.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision, and to plan, coordinate, and carry out those tasks necessary to meet the job.
For further information email email@example.com