Hours: 30 hours/week
● Plans and directs marketing efforts. Continuously seeks to develop new marketing projects to ensure long-term and immediate organization success;
● Demonstrate an understanding of TRA’s Mission and Values while promoting them in the community;
● Identify, qualify, cultivate, and respond to government and foundation funding opportunities, and support executive and program staff to effectively participate in the fundraising process;
● Draw on publicly available information to identify and profile new and renewal RFP’s to determine potential funding sources;
● Write, review, and edit proposals.
● Manage the entire process of proposal submission, including overseeing planning process, partnering with staff as needed, establishing, and monitoring internal deadlines (bidder conference, letters of intent, proposal due dates); writing and gathering narrative and appendices; coordinating budget and policy documents, and ensuring that complete proposals are submitted on time. Track all potential opportunities including Federal, State, and private Foundation Donors.
● Oversee and coordinate grant reporting, including writing and preparing grant reports and other donor communications;
● Organize meetings and site visits with funders and prospects. Prepare necessary talking points. Lead preparation and debriefing sessions with staff;
● Gather information on trends in the related non-profit sector;
● Develop new funding concepts in collaboration with executive and program staff;
● Report on progress towards planned fundraising goals to the President;
● Provide post-funding reports back to the funder, when required;
● Develop marketing initiatives to include design, and promotion planning and implementation;
● Design, coordinate, and maintain social media accounts including the website, newsletters, Facebook, and other sources to reach a broad audience. Prepare releases and submissions to media outlets when appropriate;
● Create, update, and distribute marketing materials for all the sites;
● Perform other duties.
Link to job posting: https://www.tra-inc.org/node/900
EMAIL RESUME & COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Resources of America, Inc.
390 Main Street, Suite 806
Worcester, MA 01608
Or fax: 508-756-8967 EOE M/F/D/V