Family Health Center of Worcester
Do you have a passion for public health?
Do you have a commitment to equity and overcoming health disparities?
Are you motivated by data and evidence-based solutions?
Do you value cultural diversity and inclusion?
Come join our team at Family Health Center of Worcester!
Grants Manager/Grant Writer
We are seeking a highly organized, full-time Grants Manager/Grant Writer to join our Development Team to identify funding and partnership opportunities; apply for federal, state, and local support for the health center’s important programs; and coach and support program managers across the health center to successfully implement grant funded programs. A key responsibility for this position is to lead grant writing efforts in collaboration with interdisciplinary teams and development staff.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with 7 years of directly applicable experience may be substituted for the Master’s Degree requirement.
- Program management experience in a public health or healthcare environment, knowledge of needs assessment, logic models, program development, and evaluation required.
- Minimum of 3 years of grant writing experience required.
- Excellent writing skills and data analysis skills required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite required.
Qualified candidates should apply online.
Then, click on the link “FHCW CAREER CENTER” to apply for this position.
Family Health Center of Worcester, Inc. is a Joint Commission Accredited, Federally Qualified Community Health Center with a mission to improve the health and well-being of all residents in the Greater Worcester area, especially culturally diverse populations, by providing access to affordable, high quality, integrated, comprehensive and respectful primary health care and social services, regardless of patients’ ability to pay. Family Health Center is a teaching health center with academic partnerships to provide residencies in family medicine, nursing and dentistry; fellowship programs in global health and HIV/AIDS care; Social Work internships; and Optometry training. . Family Health Center provides health and social services for more than 35,000 area residents in 55 languages. Since 1972, Family Health Center has been growing to meet the needs of Central MA at 17 locations in Worcester and South Worcester County, Massachusetts.
— Family Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer —