Membership is open to:
- Individuals interested in the issues facing development and fundraising
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in development
- Volunteers engaged in development activities for a non-profit organization
For annual membership fees of $70 (individual) or $250 (organizational membership), WID members receive the following benefits:
- Enjoy Special “Member” Rates to monthly WID Programs – WID members are invited to all programs including: monthly professional development workshops, signature events, and member-only networking gatherings such as our “Winter Social.”
- Monthly e-Newsletter – WID’s e-Newsletter features updates on all WID program offerings
- Access to the WID Membership Database– WID’s membership database is available exclusively to its members to facilitate networking outside of and in addition to our regularly scheduled programming.
- Access to WID’s Job Listings– Local employers regularly submit development-related career opportunities to WID’s job postings. These opportunities are emailed to members as soon as they become available. Members receive a discounted rate to post jobs with us ($25 vs. $50).
- Volunteer Opportunities– Members may serve on the WID Executive Board and sub-committees to contribute to advancement of the organization.
Dues are $70 per year, starting September 1st and ending August 31st. Membership is not transferable and expires annually on the anniversary date or one-full year from date of payment.
We are offering an Organizational Membership for membership dues of $250 per year for up to three attendees for any meeting at the member rate. This membership is transferable between staff and volunteers.
Membership is open to any individual interested in development issues, those wishing to pursue a career in development, or for any volunteer engaged in development activities for a non-profit organization. Interest in the mission of the organization and willingness to share professional expertise is required of all members.
You can also join by submitting a hard copy application with a check to the following address:
Women In Development of Central MA
P.O. Box 832
Worcester, MA 01613-0832